Please call us for our fees. We also offer a sliding scale. Please see below.
For couples, if possible, we recommend an initial 75-minute session which we discount . This way we can get a fuller picture of the concerns and issues you are dealing with and help you get started.
We do not belong to any insurance panels, but our services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have coverage for couples counseling for out- of network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need to see providers in network or can I see providers out of network and what is the difference in reimbursement?
Do we have a sliding scale?
If needed, fees can be arranged on an income-sensitive basis. This will be discussed further in the intake process. We will agree on the fee before you begin therapy.
Cash, Check or bank transfer thru Zelle
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please call us for further information or to schedule an appointment at