Did you know that sexual problems are actually pretty common?
Let’s face it, talking about sex can be uncomfortable. We often feel we are the only one dealing with these issues or that there is something wrong with us.
A sex therapist who is compassionate and competent can help you overcome sex and relationship problems and address your personal sexual concerns.
What a sex therapist can help with ~
- Problems with sexual desire or discrepancy
- Wanting to experience orgasm
- Erectile dysfunction
- Having comfortable, pain-free intercourse
- Improving premature ejaculation
- Problematic sexual behavior including:
- Internet Pornography
- Repeated affairs
- Risky sex
- Rekindling sex after pregnancy and childbirth
- Overcoming sexual problems associated with infertility and its treatment
- Processing trauma and thriving after negative sexual experiences
- Working through affairs
- Support about polyamory